- What are programs?
- Determining strategic context of a program
- Defining program drivers
- Achieving program objectives
- What is a vision statement?
- Characteristics of a good program vision
- What is a target operating model (TOM)?
- Analyzing for gaps
- Identifying projects that fit the TOM
Skill Level Intermediate
- Does your program contribute to the overall corporate objectives? If it doesn't, then why are you spending your time and money on it? Where does your program fit in to the big picture? Once you can answer that question, you'll be able to define what the program needs to deliver. In this course, we'll look at the essential information you'll need to help you understand where your program fits, and how to know if its objectives are aligned with the corporate objectives. We'll look at some examples and you'll get lots of tips, tools, and techniques you can use to define and create the information that demonstrates your program's contribution to the corporate objectives. I'm Claudine Peet, and I've been working, training, and consulting in project and program management for over 20 years, delivering business change, and projects and programs, and running my own training business. Join me for this LinkedIn Learning course and discover how to deliver programs that are clearly aligned with your corporate objectives.