- Setting up the organizational structure for a product-centric organization
- Creating effective product teams
- Creating a strong product vision and strategy
- Evaluating Objectives and Key Results (OKRs)
- Identifying Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Performing customer and product discovery
- Prototyping products
- Creating a data-driven culture
Skill Level Advanced
- So you've made a great product and people want to buy it. Maybe you've already seen huge sales numbers. It's pretty common that one product helps launch a company. But statistics show 70% of companies will fail within the first 10 years. For your company to succeed over the longterm, you need to innovate and improve your product over time, or bring new products to market. In this course, I'll teach you the best way to do that through creating a product-centric organization.
That means organizing the right people, implementing the right process, and creating the right company culture in order to build the right products. As a leader, you can make sure you're among those few companies that make it past the 10 year mark. I'll show you how re-structuring your org chart and focusing on products can put you among the top in your industry. We'll take a look at some of the best product-centric organizations in the world and learn from them. I'm Jay Clouse, and I've been a product manager and entrepreneur for years. I've worked with people all over the country to help them launch products and build organizations and I'm excited to help you do the same.
So join me as I prepare you to deliver the products your customers really want and establish your company for longterm success.