This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this training in our library.
- Addressing complexity and ambiguity
- Improving adaptability
- Expanding your comfort zone
- Critical thinking in times of chaos
- Reflection and mindfulness
- Resolving conflict
- Finding balance
Skill Level Intermediate
- In today's work environment, one thing we can count on is change. And change is everywhere. It seems to be happening faster and faster. And if you're like most people, you're likely overwhelmed and you might have trouble understanding or adjusting to the rate of change. The good news is this. There's a proven method for dealing with and adapting to change. And even better news, people and companies that are adaptable have a competitive advantage in the marketplace. They become flexible, agile, and can take advantage of opportunities. And becoming adaptable is an incredibly important skill that I want to teach you in this course. My name is Tim Smith. I'm a consultant, leadership coach, and trainer. I spent a career helping companies and individuals improve their adaptability. In this course, I'll share how you can better understand complexity and evaluate your company's flexibility. I'll help you develop a growth mindset, break out of your comfort zone, and develop critical thinking skills. Finally, I'll show you how to create win-win solutions. So if you're ready to improve your adaptability, then let's go.