Mindset is a choice. Learn how to cultivate a growth mindset in order to achieve your true potential.
- What do people that consistently perform at their peak have in common? It's not a certain ability, it's not a specific skill, it's not even knowledge. It's a mindset, and to be precise, a growth mindset. Whether you want to push the boundaries of your current ability to achieve more, inspire and lead others to create success, or learn to thrive in challenging situations, a growth mindset is your fuel. In this course, we'll explore real life examples of where individuals and organizations are utilizing a growth mindset to create success.
We'll also look at new and interesting research from the field of performance psychology, and we'll focus on how to apply practical tips to your situation. I'm Gemma Leigh Roberts, chartered Psychologist, Executive Coach, and author. Join me on a journey of exploring what it takes to create a mindset for success and how to apply real life strategies to help you work towards reaching your potential. Let's get going.
- Define the trap in the “talent trap.”
- Summarize the steps taken in an experimental process.
- Identify the element to avoid in order to develop a truly flexible mind.
- Explain how to maintain focus on developing a growth mindset.
- Recognize the best strategy for creating a life-long learning habit.