Create a Nintex form for an existing list and make it the default when a new item is added.
- [Instructor] Creating an Nintex form is no different…than creating a form in Access or InfoPath…and by that I mean that first you have a list…and then you open it into some sort of default form…and then you change it around.…Basically what we're trying to do is we're trying…to prevent users from seeing something like this…when they click on a new item…to something way more friendly like ooh this.…See wouldn't you rather add a new item this way?…So this is what we're going to be doing with forms.…
Now forms are another download from Nintex…and so to start the process of creating a form…you go into a list and we're going to choose Nintex forms…and it's going to make a pretty good first guess for us…so it's just going to give us this very standard thing.…I just want to show you how you make that the default now…when you click on a new item, all you have to do is…open it up into Nintex forms and then click publish.…
Click publish again,…click okay,…and I just go back into the list…and when I click new…it takes me to the form.…
- Automating a workflow for manager approval
- Adding conditional branches to workflows
- Using variables and calculated dates
- Bringing external data into a workflow
- Reusing and moving workflows
- Creating and customizing a form
- Assigning field validation rules
- Using Nintex Forms
- Optimizing for mobile viewing
- Troubleshooting a suspended workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint: Compliance Managementwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 25m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
Lightning Tools: Conductor Web Partwith Tiffany Songvilay52m 12s Advanced
1. Create an Approval Workflow
2. Add More Workflow Actions
3. Use Nintex Forms Designer
4. Monitor Your Workflows
Log to history list5m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.