How do you log out? This segment talks about the importance of having an end-of-day routine and how to set one up.
- I know so far in this class, … I've talked a lot about setting up … a daily business routine and a daily personal routine. … Now what I want to talk to you about … is setting up an end-of-the-day routine. … Now this is really important. … I want you, before you leave your home office, … to set up your top five tasks … that you need to tackle the next day. … And the reason why you want to do this … is because you want to come into your office … ready to go, ready to jump on your task. … You don't want to start an email, … you don't want to start listening to voicemail. … No, you want to start on your top five agenda. … And I want you to try to get it all done by 11:00 AM. … That way, you can manage any other tasks that come at you … or any last minute projects … that a boss or a client might throw on you. … Now, this is also important, to manage your email inbox. … So in addition to setting up your agenda for the next day, … I want you to get your inbox to zero. … And straighten up your desk before you leave your office. …
This course was created by genconnectU. We are pleased to offer this training in our library.
- Setting up a great workspace
- Keeping a routine
- Using video chat
- Scheduling breaks
- Professional video conferencing
- Communicating with etiquette and care
- Staying focused
- Setting boundaries
- Working from home with kids
- Working from home as a manager
Skill Level Beginner
Time Management: Working from Homewith Dave Crenshaw1h 25m Intermediate
Establishing Work from Home Policieswith Mike Gutman28m 3s Intermediate
1. What You Need
Getting the proper equipment2m 45s
2. Starting Your Day and Scheduling
3. Professionalism, Etiquette, and Communication Online
4. Healthy Practices for Staying Focused
5. Working from Home with Kids
6. Working-from-Home Tips for Managers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.