- [Instructor] Yes, we are about to do some crazy filtering. … We're going to filter by multiple criteria. … The goal is to get you thinking about filter logic. … How these can be put together and how you can think through … what's going on or what you need. … So, this is more of a mental exercise, and I invite you … to make up your own examples and play with them. … Play with the different operators … and string different criteria together. … Here, we've got addresses, lawn size, bedrooms, … and the square foot of each house. … Now, let's make this wild, crazy formula. … Equals, filter, open parentheses. … Our array, our array is this table. … I like the columns, comma. … Our first criteria, open parentheses. … We want lawn. … I like that column. … Does not equal small. … Close the double quotes, close the parentheses. … Now we want to minus … and then our second criteria. … Open parentheses. … We want square feet … less than 4,500. … Close parentheses. … Multiply. … Multiplication, that's the asterisk …
AuthorOz du Soleil
- Working with spills
- Using the UNIQUE function
- Sorting with dynamic arrays
- Comparing SORTBY and SORT
- Unstacking records with SEQUENCE
- Creating intelligent filters
- Randomizing data with RANDARRAY
- Combining dynamic arrays in drop lists and more
Skill Level Advanced
1. What to Know Before Using the New Functions
Warnings to heed6m 19s
Horizontal SORT3m 33s
9. Putting It All Together
10. Challenges and Solutions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.