During difficult times, teams that take courageous moves are the teams that succeed. In this video, learn how to help your team find courage in their decisions.
- I recently heard a two year-old whine, "I don't want to." … I can immediately relate. … There are many times I have to get off the couch … and do something I'd rather avoid or procrastinate. … Can you think of a time when you thought of, … or said, "I don't want to?" … I think we all have. Your default setting is comfort. … You have all kinds of mechanisms to avoid discomfort … from the resistant whine, "I don't want to," … to more sophisticated defense mechanisms. … In this video, I want to share three steps you can take … to challenge your comfort zone, be courageous and grow. … First, realize that courage expands your comfort zone. … When you are courageous, … you have the energy and the confidence to try something new. … Your goal shifts from passive comfort … to purposeful momentum. … Courage is fueled by what's on your heart. … When you get in touch with your passion … and define your purpose, that combination generates courage. … Next, recognize that curiosity fuels your courage, …
This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this training in our library.
- Addressing complexity and ambiguity
- Improving adaptability
- Expanding your comfort zone
- Critical thinking in times of chaos
- Reflection and mindfulness
- Resolving conflict
- Finding balance