- Different cost areas affecting your business
- Comparing cost vs. income
- Enhancing your work environment
- Focusing on the most important management tasks
- Getting better deals on raw materials and labor
- Recognizing your optimum quality level
- The hidden costs of subcontracting
- Where to avoid cutting costs
- Top ten cost-cutting actions to take
Skill Level Beginner
- Welcome to my cost reduction course. I've spent years learning about this and thinking about this subject, and there's a lot to cover. I've decided to divide it into labour-related costs and other costs you could save. Because obviously there are things like materials and power and all that sort of stuff. But I think the bigger cost in most organizations is labour. And clearly, if you can save people's time, you don't save money unless you can get rid of people. Or do more work with the same people, or not replace people who leave, so you can make saving people's time into a real cost saving. So I've decided to look at people and then all the other costs. And that's how I've structured the course. It's full of meaty stuff. I'm hoping you just get one or two things from the whole course that you can use. 'Cause even if you do that, you'll save a whole load of your costs. But you might decide to do absolutely everything on this course and that will really revolutionize your business if you do that. So, let's get right in and get started.
What to expect1m 3s
1. What to Reduce
2. Reducing Labor Costs
3. Costs Other Than People
4. Top 10 Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.