In order to achieve high goals, teams must solve issues and tackle projects together. In this video, learn how to help teams share tasks effectively.
- Depending on the type of work your team is engaging in, … you might see more and more of the next level of teamwork, … which is cooperation. … Cooperation is defined as the coordinated efforts … of a group of two or more people … to perform their assigned portion … of an agreed upon shared task or process. … They are dependent on each other … to execute a mutual objective. … People essentially cooperate to perform … their portion of a shared task as planned. … The goal of cooperation is for each person … or group to correctly execute their assigned portion … of a shared process. … It still requires the skills of communication … and planning as well as clear process … for execution and accountability. … Their efforts are dependent on each other. … So a project can be stalled while someone completes … their portion. … For example, IT works with finance and shipping … to ensure that new computers are purchased … and delivered on time. … If finance drops the ball, IT cannot complete their work …
This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this training in our library.
- How teams are structured today
- Teamwork types
- Promoting psychological safety
- Inclusion matters
- Creating success with local, virtual, and global teams
- Strategies for team leaders