Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Business and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
First, find out about the types of videos we offer at Lynda.com, including in-depth software training, first looks at up-and-coming technology trends, courses to help you develop critical business skills, techniques for creative pros, and inspirational documentaries. Then get a demo of special library features such as bookmarks, playlists, notes, transcripts, certificates of completion, and FAQs, and learn where to turn for help when you need it. Plus, find out how to access Lynda.com on the go, using our mobile apps and offline viewing capabilities.
- Choosing a membership plan
- Finding the latest releases
- Downloading and using exercise files
- Searching the video transcripts
- Choosing the right video player
- Creating and sharing playlists
- Taking notes
- Printing and sharing certificates of completion
- Updating your member profile
- Changing or canceling your membership plan
- Contacting customer support
Skill Level Beginner
- If you're experiencing a problem that you can't find a solution to by searching our FAQs, you can also email our customer service or technical support teams, by selecting Contact us either here in this button, or under Support. Begin by selecting the proper department to make your question reach the right support staff in a timely matter. As you can see here, our customer service and technical support teams can help answer questions regarding your account, billing, and receipts.
Ask questions about our website, mobile apps, video players, downloading exercise files, and more. If you choose our feedback department, you can comment on our training and website, or request a course on a topic. Select the department. Once you've selected the department, just fill in the appropriate fields. Note that the asterisks indicate a required field. If your question relates to a particular course you're watching, please do select its name from this Course menu and let us know which video you're having problems with.
Your course history will appear in this menu as long as you're signed in. Then enter in a subject for your email and then type your question below in this field. Once you're ready, click Send to submit your question. Customer service and technical support questions are answered within two business days. If you need more immediate help you can also call us at the numbers listed below. Note that our customer service hours are in Pacific Standard Time.