There are multiple different ways to address the same problem. Discover what works for you in this video.
- If you create training for a decent-sized company, … there's likely a small team of individuals … who want to help you design high quality training. … But most of the time, you only think of them … at the end of the project when you're ready to launch. … I'm talkin' about those quiet individuals … who oversee the learning management system. … Sometimes we get so wrapped up … in being the learning expert … that we forget that other people in our org … have really good ideas … on how our training should be delivered. … The LMS team are such people. … Here are two ways the LMS team can help you … and why you want to consult with them early in your project. … First, they will help you understand … what the LMS is capable of. … The LMS team knows the LMS way better than you do … and will give you suggestions … as to how you can use it to full effect. … Plus, if there's a functionality … that you wish were available, … they can make that request to the vendor, … who may put their engineers on it. …
- Recall the most important job for an instructional designer.
- Name three cost-efficient, highly effective strategies that stakeholders can use in place of formal training.
- List three results that indicate an effective training program.
- Recognize steps that show changes in key performance indicators.
- Identify the stages in preparing a learning solution.
- Determine which strategy would prevent you from minimizing technical issues in your project development.