Social selling can go beyond closing deals, Learn how other companies are setting up benchmarks for their account managers and customer success teams to increase the LTV of a customer.
- [Instructor] According to Gartner, … the failure to respond to customers via social channels … can lead to a 15% increase in the churn rate. … In other words, the customer stops doing business … with an organization. … This is why you have to take care of your customers … on social media. … Social media customer care is the act … of responding to your customers' questions and problems … via social media … instead of using traditional call centers and emails. … To the customer, the company's all one big team. … Your customers aren't concerned … about which department they need to contact … when they need help. … They just want to get their questions answered, … and their problems resolved. … So you will want to set up a customer care team … to act as a partner in closing deals … and increasing the lifetime value of your customers. … They'll be responsible for addressing issues … on social media. … This needs to be one customer care team … across all channels that they're using regularly. …
- Benefits of social selling
- Optimizing social selling by creating specific goals
- Building relationships with customers
- Setting up sales benchmarks and sales scorecards
- Measuring the right KPIs
- Reporting on ROI