There are many ways to improve your business. In this video, learn how to stay in touch to receive more business tips.
- So congratulations, you finished my cost reduction course … and I really hope that in this course … there was some ideas that you can use. … Print out the printable document … so you'll have a list of all my stuff … and then you can look at it and you can think, … alright which of these am I going to do? … And then take some of the actions, … and I really hope it helps. … If you can reduce your costs just a little bit, … that saving goes straight on the bottom line. … You might double your profit because … of what we've looked at. … And finally, please do link in to me. … Just go to LinkedIn, put in Chris Croft, and link in. … It'd be great to stay in touch, … it means that I can send you information … and you can ask me questions. … So I hope that's been useful, goodbye for now. … …
- Different cost areas affecting your business
- Comparing cost vs. income
- Enhancing your work environment
- Focusing on the most important management tasks
- Getting better deals on raw materials and labor
- Recognizing your optimum quality level
- The hidden costs of subcontracting
- Where to avoid cutting costs
- Top ten cost-cutting actions to take
Skill Level Beginner
What to expect1m 3s
1. What to Reduce
2. Reducing Labor Costs
3. Costs Other Than People
4. Top 10 Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.