Learn how the Conduct Procurements process fits into procurement. Also, discover approaches you can take to obtain vendor responses and select a qualified vendor.
- Yes, you've arrived at the fun part … of procurement management, if you want to call it that. … I mean, who doesn't like selecting vendors and buying stuff? … Okay, don't get me wrong, … this is no time to take a mental vacation. … You need to stay on top of your game. … Because now that you're done planning procurements, … you can start executing them. … That's what the conduct procurements process … is all about, execution. … In this process, you'll obtain vendor responses, … select a qualified vendor, … award a contract, … and establish a contract with them. … Large organizations will most likely have … a dedicated contract team to manage these. … However, you still need to be aware of how to conduct these. … You never know, … you might have to manage them yourself one day. … There are many approaches you can take … to obtain vendor responses and select a qualified vendor. … If you decide to allow any vendor … who meets the criteria to submit a proposal, … it makes sense to advertise the opportunity …
- Defining procurement management
- Identifying the project manager’s role
- Tailoring procurement techniques for your organization
- Dealing with conflicts of interest
- Controlling procurements
- Implementing procurements in six stages
- Rapid procurement
- Reverse auctions
Skill Level Intermediate
Project Management Foundations: Integrationwith Oliver Yarbrough44m 25s Intermediate
Project Management Foundations: Scheduleswith Bonnie Biafore2h 7m Intermediate
Project Management Foundationswith Bonnie Biafore3h 20m Beginner
What to know before watching1m 27s
1. Procurement Management Overview
2. Common Procurement Pitfalls
3. Critical Procurement Success Factors
4. Procurement Management Processes
5. How to Implement Procurements
6. Emerging Trends: Project Procurement Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.