Join Britt Andreatta for an in-depth discussion in this video Conclusion, part of 20 Questions to Improve Learning at Your Organization.
- Thanks for going on this tour of my 20 questions. … I hope they'll serve you as well as they've served me. … If you'd like to learn more, please read my book, … "Wired to Grow 2.0." … It's chock full of more information … on how to create great learning. … I also have several online video courses on learning … and also leadership development. … It's been wonderful working with you … and I'd love to hear from you, … so please keep in touch by connecting with me on LinkedIn. … If you want to learn more about my books, … speaking engagements, and training certifications, … visit my website at brittandreatta.com. … Best of luck to you as you create great learning … for the organizations you serve. … …
This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this training in our library.
- Identifying your organization's stage and strategic goals
- What success looks like
- What has already been tried
- Designing a learning experience
- Telling the learning story
- Engaging your audience
- Extending learning
- Measuring success
Skill Level Intermediate
Leaders: Make Your Teams More Agile, Creative, and Unitedwith Big Think27m 49s Intermediate
Learning pros and cons1m 39s
1. Understanding Your Organization
2. Solving a Learning Problem
3. Designing a Learning Experience
4. Designing the Learning
5. Building the Learning
6. Extending the Learning
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.