- At Thrive, we've pioneered many new ideas and strategies,…but compassionate directness is one…I'm particularly passionate about.…It's first on our list of cultural values…because we know from experience that when we put it…into practice, we are at our best…as individuals and as a company.…We are better communicators,…and we are far better able to identify…and address problems before they become crisis.…Now that you've seen how compassionate directness…can transform your culture,…I hope you'll start on your own…compassionate directness journey by choosing one…of the micro-steps Joey has shared.…
- Recognize the benefit of employees working within a culture of compassionate directness.
- Identify the drawbacks of a culture of directness compared to a culture of compassionate directness.
- Identify the qualities of mindful communication.
- List the components that make up trust in a business environment.
- Recall the positive end result for business operations when a company builds a culture of compassionate directness.