Learn the tools and processes necessary to track how your competitors are using social selling to develop leads and conversations.
- My grandfather, who was a small business owner, … often used to share with me … the importance of embracing, appreciating, … and understanding the competition … while I was growing up. … For the last 20 years this has stuck with me, … and I've had to continue to practice it. … If you want to gain market share and increase your revenue, … you'll want to follow this advice, … and know your competitors. … One of the first way I do this … is to find reviews about my competition. … I like to get a temperature check from their customers … as to how healthy the relationship is, … and decide if there's a weakness I can capitalize on. … These could be places like Amazon … if you're selling a retail item, … or G2 crowd if you're a B2B company. … For example, I was competing against a large … Fortune 500 company on a collaboration software deal, … and by reading their reviews, … I noticed that their customer service was terrible. … I then used that information to emphasize … our own superior customer service, …
- Benefits of social selling
- Optimizing social selling by creating specific goals
- Building relationships with customers
- Setting up sales benchmarks and sales scorecards
- Measuring the right KPIs
- Reporting on ROI