Price plays are a great way to grab an upper hand in a sales proposal. In this video, learn how to use a price play in your proposals.
- Now the third component is what I call price play. … One way to do a price play is with a perpetual contrast. … And what I mean by that is comparing something … your product or service to something else … that is a little different and more expensive. … One of my mentors calls it comparing apples to oranges. … Sure, you can eat both fruits, but they are different. … So one of the things that we used to do … in a business opportunity type of presentation or offer … is we would compare or make the case … to investing in something else. … We would say something along the lines of, … "Listen, if you go and buy a franchise, … it's easily going to cost you 250,000, … a quarter million dollars, … because you're going to have to rent the real estate, … you have to build out the store, pay the franchise fee, … hire employees, et cetera." … And then we'd remind them … that a majority of these franchise owners … only make $100,000 a year. … So essentially, they're paying a quarter million dollars …
This course was created by WealthFit. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Identifying features and benefits
- Creating great copy
- Overcoming objections
- Adding values and bonuses
- Creating urgency and scarcity
- Providing a discount through price play
- Crafting an irresistible offer
- Boosting the effectiveness of your offer