In addition to showing you exactly how to write a company profile, this video will also review some great samples from other companies.
- So what are investors looking for … when they're reading through all this information … about your team? … First of all, they want to know … about the entrepreneur and what you've done before, right? … And this is important because you're reducing their risk. … If you've done it before, if you've had successes before, … if you have a certain expertise … that nobody else has in this particular domain, … then you're going to be more likely to succeed. … That lowers their risk. … So they're looking for this to lower their risk. … Very important. … They're also looking for entrepreneurs … who are likable and passionate. … I can't tell you how important this is … and if it can come through either in your presentation, … in the written presentation or you actually … giving the presentation. … First of all, they want somebody that's likable. … They want to be able to relate to you … and so big, happy smile. … Feel energized. … Get pumped up for whatever you're doing. … If you're giving a presentation like eh, …
This course was created by EntrepreneurNOW. We are please to offer this training in our library.
- What to include and what to leave out
- Representing the management team and staff
- Funding stage, business model, and current status
- Personal, team, and company history