In this video, explore the worksheet that prepares you to write the company overview section of your business plan.
- Now you're ready to fill out … the company overview prep worksheet. … Let me give you a few tips. … First, the goal should be to sound confident … and inspire confidence. … Make sure those investors really understand … that this is a great business. … Keep in mind that I want to make sure you're … company profile is brief, relevant, and specific. … I want to make sure you tell a story … about why you and your team are the perfect people … to do this business. … And make sure you show that you're poised … to soar and grow like crazy. … That really will also inspire that confidence … that we want to make sure that you do. … Now, when your filling out and talking about your team … make sure you don't write your resume. … Stick to the high points. … And the one thing I'm going to want you to remember … more than anything else is that investors … invest in people as much as they do a great idea. … So make sure you present yourself and your team … in the best light possible. … So let's get started. …
This course was created by EntrepreneurNOW. We are please to offer this training in our library.
- What to include and what to leave out
- Representing the management team and staff
- Funding stage, business model, and current status
- Personal, team, and company history