- The science of charisma
- What is charisma?
- How to be warm and charismatic
- How to be competent and charismatic
- Are you charismatic?
- Communicate with charisma
- Sending and receiving charisma cues
- Charismatic words
- Charismatic body language
- Make a charismatic first impression
- Charismatic gestures
Skill Level Intermediate
- You are brilliant. You have great ideas. The problem is, sometimes it's hard to share them, or be taken seriously. I believe the key to never being overlooked, forgotten, or interrupted again is increasing your charisma. In this course I'm going to teach you how to authentically and powerfully improve your charisma. Some people worry you have to be born charismatic. Absolutely not. I should know, because I'm a recovering awkward person, and had to learn charisma from scratch. And now I want to teach it to you. My name is Vanessa Van Edwards, and I'm Lead Investigator at Science of People, a human behavior research lab. I'm also the author of the best-selling book, "Captivate: The Science of Succeeding with People." Being more charismatic is incredibly important for your success. When you're more charismatic people listen to your ideas. People want to work with you. And most importantly, you become more memorable. Join me in this LinkedIn Learning course as we dive into the science of charisma.