Learn how to communicate and keep temporary employees and contractors informed, which will improve their engagement, job satisfaction, and quality of work they produce.
- The global talent shortage means…that in many professions the demand for top talent…is much higher than the supply,…and there's no solution in sight.…So now more than ever you need…to make sure you're contingent employees are engaged.…They need to be informed and involved…in a way that will keep them coming back.…The key is to treat your contingent employees…like you treat your core employees.…Keep them in the loop.…Communication and feedback throughout their contract…is essential.…
It helps contingent workers feel valued…regardless of their job title or length of employment,…and it makes them more effective.…Monitor their work, give them constructive feedback,…and be sure to praise them when they go above and beyond.…When your contingent employee knows…what's going on around them,…when they feel valued, they'll make an emotional connection…and they'll be more engaged.…They'll be more willing to put in the extra effort,…increase their productivity, and improve their performance.…
Another great way to keep them engaged is…
- Identify the best ways to explain the standards of work performance required to temporary workers and third-party employees.
- Explore the essential components for interviewing candidates for temporary and contract position.
- Examine the fundamentals of verifying the skills and credentials of temporary and contract employees.
- Determine the process that will be utilized to evaluate temporary and contract employees.
- Recognize the fundamentals of optimizing a company’s strategic hiring process.