This course was created by Miles Croft. We are pleased to host this training in our library.
- What is an objection?
- Overcoming objections
- Finding out what your prospect's priority really is
- Offering an alternative to email
- Identifying your value
- Knowing your unique selling proposition
- Truly understanding your customer's contractual obligations
- Showing your value
- Arming champions to help sell to decision makers
- Finding out more about customer needs
Skill Level Beginner
- Hi, my name's Miles, and welcome to my course on the top eight sales objections and how to overcome them. So a little bit of background about me is I've worked in sales for a number of years, and I've had loads of jobs, which have all entailed cold calling of some kind. So I've worked in retail, I've worked in software, in IT, in services, in property, and many more. Throughout that time I've calculated that I've probably made at least 100,000 cold calls, so by this point, I'm starting to hear the same thing twice. Now this course isn't a hard and fast rule of the exact objections you're going to come up against, and the exact way to overcome them. But what it's designed to do is give you a bit of guidance of how to come over them with your own responses. And also, to give you a bit of warning of what's to come, if you're totally new to cold calling. So your responses are going to depend on a few things, so firstly is your product, secondly is who you're selling to, and thirdly is just your own sales style. So this course is designed to give you that groundwork to build upon and have a successful sales career. So without further ado, let's jump into the course.
Making Great Sales Presentationswith Jeff Bloomfield32m 11s Intermediate
1. This Isn't a Priority for Me Right Now
2. Just Send Me an Email
3. I've Never Heard of You
4. You're the Same as the Rest
5. I'm Locked in Another Contract
6. This Is Too Expensive
7. It's Not My Decision
8. I Don't Need It
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.