This course was created by Miles Croft. We are pleased to host this training in our library.
- Increasing your cold calling conversions
- Identifying your most profitable leads
- Overcoming fears of making calls and getting rejected
- Acquiring vital customer information
- Staying motivated on slow and tough days
- Building rapport over the phone
- Measuring your personal stats and performance
Skill Level Beginner
- Hello, my name is Miles and welcome to my course about cold calling. I'll be telling you everything that I've learned in my years of sales, and that I've learned from making my own calls, from watching colleagues making calls, reading books, listening to podcasts, pretty much everything I can do to learn more. So I've been in sales for years and in all of those jobs I've been doing cold calls. I've worked in retail, in software, in IT, in services, and property, and a whole lot more. In this course, I'll be telling you how to get over the fear, how to prepare your script, how to actually make the call itself, qaulify the leads, get past the gatekeepers, follow up effectively, and a whole lot more. So without further ado, let's get on with the course.
1. Initial Tips
2. Getting over the Fear
3. Preparation and Scripting
5. Script and Structure
7. Rejection and Objection
Top three recap1m 48s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.