Bring your coaching to whole new level using the psychology of persuasion. Learn persuasive coaching techniques to help those you coach enjoy more professional success and personal happiness.
- Recognize the similarities between business coaching and sports coaching.
- List the differences between pacing and mirroring.
- Identify which element of trust involves rapport.
- Recall how social proof can enhance feelings of trust toward the coach.
- Explain the principle of scarcity.
Skill Level Intermediate
Coaching and Developing Employees (2013)with Lisa Gates1h 5m Intermediate
Ram Charan on Coaching High Potentialswith Ram Charan27m 42s Intermediate
Coaching Skills for Leaders and Managerswith Sara Canaday34m 44s Intermediate
Coaching with influence1m 7s
1. Coaching and Psychology Overview
2. Rapport: The Starting Point
3. Trust: The Key to the Unknown
4. Accountability: Changing Behaviors
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.