Learn how to boost your sales by crafting an offer customers just can't refuse.
- How would you like to create an insatiable desire for your product or service? If I could show you how to increase sales without a great deal of work, would you be interested? If you could also sell at premium prices over your competitors, would you want to know that too? Well, if you said yes, mentally, or with a head nod, then you are in for one heck of a ride on this WealthFit course. Today, we're going to talk about how to make your product or service more irresistible with irresistible offer architecture. My name is Dustin Mathews, and I invented this nine part framework to help me sell when I had a great deal of fear when first starting to sell my own products and services. You see, I found when it comes to increasing sales, people needlessly complicate things and at times do things that make them look silly. So don't worry, I won't make you dress up like a clown, and this process is surprisingly easy to learn. By the end of this course, you'll understand the nine components of irresistible offer architecture that you can instantly use to sell or market your products and service. You'll be able to increase sales, sell at higher prices and attract new clients, patients and customers easily. You should know that this process has been shared with over 100,000 people and has traveled the world, which I'm incredibly grateful for. I'm so confident in the power of what I'm about to share, that I guarantee that you will gain at least one actionable idea that you can immediately benefit from. If I don't deliver on this promise, then just drop me a line telling me and I'll send you a copy of one of my books, how's that? Just give me 60 minutes of your full attention to walk you through this and you'll have this to use for the rest of your life. Now, here's what I want you to do, download the, My_Irresistible_offer exercise file handout. You'll need this as we go along. See you in the next section.
This course was created by WealthFit. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Identifying features and benefits
- Creating great copy
- Overcoming objections
- Adding values and bonuses
- Creating urgency and scarcity
- Providing a discount through price play
- Crafting an irresistible offer
- Boosting the effectiveness of your offer