As a leader, it's important to bring clarity to your team during times of uncertainty to help them excel. In this video, learn how to find clarity in the chaos.
- Many employees report that their work situation … forces them to deal with ambiguity. … Some have competing priorities … and multiple supervisors to report to. … It's complex, cloudy and can become chaotic. … Whose project should I work on first? … Where will I get the human capital … to work on this new project? … Ambiguity offers you the opportunity … to use critical thinking. … In this video, I will share with you three examples … of critical thinking in a challenging situation. … First, separate fact from fiction. … Imagine that your company is in a position … to be acquired by the leader in your industry. … Your company owns valuable patents, … and the big company wants … to integrate your intellectual property … into one of their product lines. … At least that's the rumor. … Some people are excited, others are afraid. … By using critical thinking best practices … of separating fact from fiction, … you could search for real data from a credible source … to add clarity to the murkiness. …
This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this training in our library.
- Addressing complexity and ambiguity
- Improving adaptability
- Expanding your comfort zone
- Critical thinking in times of chaos
- Reflection and mindfulness
- Resolving conflict
- Finding balance