Now that your team is working from home, what is expected of them? Learn about the importance of setting goals and expectations here.
- The next thing you want to do as a manager … is make sure you're communicating your expectations … with your team. … You want them to know … what their work priorities are going to be … and what the success metrics are going to be, … now that everyone's working from home. … You just don't want anyone confused … about how they're being evaluated. … So make sure that you communicate with them … how they need to proceed. … …
This course was created by genconnectU. We are pleased to offer this training in our library.
- Setting up a great workspace
- Keeping a routine
- Using video chat
- Scheduling breaks
- Professional video conferencing
- Communicating with etiquette and care
- Staying focused
- Setting boundaries
- Working from home with kids
- Working from home as a manager
Skill Level Beginner
Time Management: Working from Homewith Dave Crenshaw1h 25m Intermediate
Establishing Work from Home Policieswith Mike Gutman28m 3s Intermediate
1. What You Need
Getting the proper equipment2m 45s
2. Starting Your Day and Scheduling
3. Professionalism, Etiquette, and Communication Online
4. Healthy Practices for Staying Focused
5. Working from Home with Kids
6. Working-from-Home Tips for Managers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.