It doesn't matter how good your message is if you're not getting in front of your influencers and buyers. And some channels require different skills than others. Discover how to spend your money (and your effort) wisely, and learn from your tests.
- It doesn't matter how good your message is…if you're not getting in front…of your influencers and buyers.…But there are so many different channels to use.…You can write articles for a publication,…speak at industry events, start a podcast,…get involved with a trade association,…hire a PR firm, advertise on LinkedIn,…Facebook, or Google, tweet, blog, create webinars,…videos, courses, there's always something you're not doing…and it's easy to feel like you're not investing…in the right things or like you should be doing more.…
And that's not productive, it just makes you feel bad.…You don't have to do them all.…All you need to do is find a way…to generate enough leads to provide…a steady flow of business and achieve your business goals.…If you're just getting started with your brand,…you can be overwhelmed.…Brand building can be a full-time job and cost a fortune.…Plan to spend no more than 1/3 of your time…on brand building and selling activities.…Determine how much money you're able to spend.…
Some people take out a loan to invest in building…
- Name an example of earned awareness.
- Determine how much time should be allocated toward building and adjusting brand channels.
- Identify the necessary traits of a thought leader.
- Recognize tasks that can be delegated to an assistant.
- Explain the differences between marketing and selling.