Effective teams are made up of people with different behavior styles. Key styles that together build strong and innovative teams include challengers who are comfortable challenging the status quo, executors who enjoy putting ideas into action, and enablers who use their influence, relationships, and strong communication style to get things done.
- The All Blacks New Zealand rugby team…are one of the most successful sporting outfits ever.…Their achievements are outstanding.…What's interesting is when research is delved…into what creates this success,…key characteristics were highlighted.…The key to their success relies on…how the team comes together, each player utilizing…their particular strengths to complement team performance.…What does this teach us…about the world of work and performance?…Quite simply, you have very unique strengths, skills,…traits, and perspectives, as do your colleagues.…
When it comes to creating innovative teams,…the key is to involve different types of people in a team.…There are three key behavior styles…that have been proven to enhance innovation.…Key styles that work together to build strong…and innovative teams include challengers,…executors, and enablers.…Challengers are comfortable challenging the status quo,…thinking up new ideas and ways of doing things…and pushing boundaries to test what's possible.…
Challengers are important team members, as they push…
- Recognize how team innovation impacts a company’s success.
- Define the psychological components of team innovation, including the challengers, executors, and enablers.
- Determine the component strengths of team innovation.
- Examine the best ways to accept bias.
- Explore the effect of experimentation on innovation.
- Recognize the impact of reflection on innovation.
- Identify the fundamentals of creating a space for an innovation team to thrive.
- Determine the best ways to create an innovation charter.
- Break down the importance learning on the move, which helps helps a successful team innovate to grow.