- Creating an upstander culture
- Setting behavioral standards
- Understanding your role as an upstander
- Overcoming fear and uncertainty
- Leveraging tools and scripts for standing up
Skill Level Intermediate
- Working in an environment that feels toxic can certainly make you feel helpless. I've been there myself, and I've engaged with thousands of employees over the years who felt helpless, too, but you're not helpless. You can change the trajectory of your organization's culture and you can do that by being an upstander. My name is Catherine Mattice Zundel, and I've been helping organizations resolve toxic work environments for over a decade. My clients have ranged from Fortune 500s to small businesses and everything in between. We're here to give you real tools and strategies for being an upstander, so get your confidence on and let's go.