This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Tools for tracking sales data
- What sales metrics to study
- Tools for studying sales data
- Creating a sales dashboard
- Types of sales analysis
- Tools for sales analysis
- Resources for learning more
Skill Level Beginner
- As you run your marketing campaigns, your organization is generating a ton of data, and that data can tell you a lot about your customers, from the messaging they respond to, also where they're likely to buy and even when they shop. Now it's one thing to capture this data, but the power lies in how you process, analyze, and generate insights from your marketing efforts, and that's exactly what this course is about. My name is John David Ariansen and I'm the Co-founder of Silvertone Analytics. In my job, I help businesses better understand and make use of their data, and in this course, I want to share how you can use marketing data to supercharge your business. I'll share the basics of analytics' best practices, like data governance and how to make data-informed decisions. Then I'll show you how you can track your marketing data effectively so you have a rich set of data that you can mine for insights. By the end of this course, you'll be ready to leverage your marketing data to make better decisions and close more deals, so if you're ready, let's go.