- Explain the role of a coach.
- Identify the characteristics of a coaching culture.
- Define the coaching matrix.
- Discuss the importance of trust as the foundation of the coaching relationship.
- Differentiate between wisdom and knowledge.
- Summarize how fear can derail a program.
- Describe the importance of both professional and personal goals in coaching.
Skill Level Intermediate
- How would you like to increase employee productivity and engagement? What if you could gain more commitment from employees and create better alignment with corporate initiatives at the same time? It may sound too good to be true, but it isn't, when you create a culture of coaching through timely feedback. I'm Brian Ahearn. I've worked in large corporate environments for more than three decades. During this time, I helped install a sales coaching program at a super-regional insurance carrier, then helped roll out a corporate-wide coaching culture. Doing so reinforced my passion for coaching as a way to improve performance and gave me an opportunity to see what worked and what didn't. In this course, I'll share with you what I've learned along the way to help you build a coaching culture through timely feedback. Are you ready to get started? Then let's go.