- Skills and responsibilities for effective change management
- Creating a business continuity plan
- Managing resistance and conflict
- Motivating people
- Managing performance during change
- Supporting the transition
Skill Level Intermediate
- Planting a seed may provide a sense of achievement, but unless the seed is watered, fed, and tended to, it won't grow into a plant. Change is the same. Once change has been delivered, it won't automatically embed and sustain itself. It needs a concerted effort to achieve the expected benefits. If there aren't consequences for not changing, people will prefer to maintain the status quo, so vigilance is essential. As a manager in your organization, you may be used to change being delivered by dedicated change teams or external specialists with mixed results. But why not build and embed these skills in all managers across the organization to enable them to deliver effective lasting change whether remotely or office spaced? That's what we're going to focus on in this course, the skills and the capability all managers need to deliver change successfully in the ever-changing, fast-paced corporate landscape. I'm Claudine Peet. Join me as I share practical tips and techniques that you can apply to help create a positive legacy for future change in your organization.