Call Bing Maps function to request data to populate an email.
- Nintex has some pre-configured connectors…for web services such as Bing Maps…or social apps like Yammer,…and line of business apps like ERP and CRM systems.…You can access those…by clicking on the 'Store' icon…on the ribbon.…And so in this video,…we're just going to use the one for Bing Maps…but I just wanted to let you know,…see there's one for Salesforce, there's MailChimp,…Weather Underground, Twitter, these types of things.…
But we're just going to use the one for Bing Maps…because it doesn't require any credentials…or anything like that,…and it's just a nice way to demo this.…So if I click on 'Variables' up on the ribbon,…you can see that I've already created…the variables that we're going to need.…So again, with this pre-configured connector,…Bing is going to be asking for,…what variable do you want to use for distance,…what variable of you want to use for duration, etc.…So this will all become clear…when we actually go through and we configure this.…So, let's look at our…Workflow.…
The first question we're asking…
- Automating a workflow for manager approval
- Adding conditional branches to workflows
- Using variables and calculated dates
- Bringing external data into a workflow
- Reusing and moving workflows
- Creating and customizing a form
- Assigning field validation rules
- Using Nintex Forms
- Optimizing for mobile viewing
- Troubleshooting a suspended workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint: Compliance Managementwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 25m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
Lightning Tools: Conductor Web Partwith Tiffany Songvilay52m 12s Advanced
1. Create an Approval Workflow
2. Add More Workflow Actions
3. Use Nintex Forms Designer
4. Monitor Your Workflows
Log to history list5m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.