You might have heard that burnout is real, but how true is that? Find out in this video.
- When you work from home, … you need to be careful not to be on all the time. … You need to set work hours, and you need to honor them. … Otherwise, your work life … and your personal life are going to blend, … and that is going to be really unhealthy. … Make sure that you make time to have dinner … or make dinner for your loved ones. … It's okay to do a little bit more work … after the kids are in bed, … but that should be if you have a really tight deadline. … That should not be an everyday thing. … Just make sure that you're not overworking … or making yourself too available. … Put yourself at the top of your to-do list. … And work when it's appropriate, but don't overwork. … Burnout is real, … and it's very common for people who work from home. … So do not become a workaholic … just because you're working from home. … Set work hours, and stick to them. … And you will have a happier life because of it. … …
This course was created by genconnectU. We are pleased to offer this training in our library.
- Setting up a great workspace
- Keeping a routine
- Using video chat
- Scheduling breaks
- Professional video conferencing
- Communicating with etiquette and care
- Staying focused
- Setting boundaries
- Working from home with kids
- Working from home as a manager
Skill Level Beginner
Time Management: Working from Homewith Dave Crenshaw1h 25m Intermediate
Establishing Work from Home Policieswith Mike Gutman28m 3s Intermediate
1. What You Need
Getting the proper equipment2m 45s
2. Starting Your Day and Scheduling
3. Professionalism, Etiquette, and Communication Online
4. Healthy Practices for Staying Focused
5. Working from Home with Kids
6. Working-from-Home Tips for Managers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.