Part of having strong soft skills is being decisive when working with customers. But when it comes to a career in sales, you have a lot of decisions to make. Things like what questions to ask, the best ways to help your customers, the best products to offer—and the list goes on. In this video, learn a tried and true decision-making process that will help you come across as confident and ultimately lead to more closed sales.
- When it comes to sales you have a lot…of decisions to make.…Things like who to call on, what questions to ask,…whether to continue to work a prospect,…the best ways to help your customers,…best products to offer and the list goes on.…Making decisions is not always easy…and you are never guaranteed…that you will make the right choice,…but it is something you have to do.…Here's a process to help you make decisions.…Get the facts.…Before you make any decision, make sure you get the facts.…
Not your opinion or someone else's ideas,…just the facts.…For example, you may need to make a decision…about a customer whom you have called on several times…who just will not buy.…It's a fact that you have made four calls…and had four great conversations…and still they have not shared any desire…to purchase your product.…It's an emotion or opinion that they're cheapskates…who are wasting your time.…So while emotion is always there…and we all have opinions and ideas…it is only the facts we wanna use when making a decision.…
- What are soft skills?
- Why soft skills matter in sales
- Connecting with your customer
- Developing your emotional intelligence for sales
- Collaborating effectively with your team
- Being confident in your sales decisions
- Building your empathy muscle in sales
- Integrating soft sales skills with hard sales skills
- Leveraging storytelling in sales