Explore mindfulness practices to manage stress, expand emotional intelligence, grow self-confidence, and deal with coworkers.
- 12 years ago, I was so burned out, I was almost ready to quit my job. A friend suggested I learn mindfulness to relax and recharge. Mindfulness is a practice to be aware of what's happening in the moment without any judgment. I never expected it to change the course of my life. My name is Henna Inam. With regular mindfulness practice, I found the courage to pursue a meaningful career path, have more inspiration and success at work, and develop stronger relationships. And my friends, I'm here to guide you on that journey. Now, as an executive coach, I see how our rapidly changing workplaces create stress. This stress prevents us from doing our best work. I believe human beings need to evolve because our workplaces need people who can lead with inspiration amid all of this change. Mindfulness practice is an essential tool for us to evolve. I've seen firsthand how my clients use mindfulness to grow self-awareness and emotional intelligence. Join me as we walk through short, guided mindfulness practices. I've created these based on the most pressing issues faced by professionals in the workplace. These practices will help you find your inspiration, gather courage and confidence, build stronger connection and influence with others, and confront change with strength and grace.
- Releasing stress
- Improving focus and creativity
- Finding meaning
- Cultivating joy
- Collaborating with difficult people
- Preparing for challenging conversations
- Being resilient after failure
- Facing fear
- Successfully handling change and crisis
Skill Level Beginner
Managing Depression in the Workplacewith Srini Pillay1h 3m Intermediate
Managing Stress for Positive Changewith Heidi Hanna57m 59s Intermediate
1. Lead Yourself
2. Lead Others
3. Lead in Challenging Times
Stay with your practice1m 32s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.