In this video, Dan addresses the exposure that businesses face when considering using autonomous vehicles in their fleet.
- Who would've thought 20 years ago…that the largest transportation company in the world…would not even own one car?…Uber changed the standard of taxi service as we know it…and helped forged a new way of transportation…through application-based ride sharing.…No cash needed, no wasted effort hailing a cab,…and a voice in rating the experience.…Delivery transportation business will never go back…to the way it was.…
It keeps pressing forward as the experimentation…with automated vehicles is underway.…So, what does that have to do with your business?…There are many industries that utilize vehicles…of all shapes and sizes in their businesses.…Some of the more common are truckers,…moving companies, construction, logistics companies,…and delivery services.…You might be surprised at the number of industries…that drive commercially-owned vehicles…as part of their daily businesses.…
My clients include a title company,…an acupuncture clinic, a restaurant,…and a mobile veterinary service.…Throw in that many executives…and sales professionals use personal vehicles…
- Recall the detrimental effects a BOT attack can have on a company’s customer database.
- Recognize which individuals companies frequently fail to include in mid-crisis actions.
- Determine how Google Alerts can help a company protect itself against threats.
- Identify a threat that is least likely to cause a company financial harm.
- Define “culture shock” in the context of business operations.
- Name a type of leader that often uses their position for personal prestige rather than performing their roles.
- Predict what will happen with business insurance as technology evolves.