Having a Prezi Business account means that you have a collection of licenses you can distribute to other people so they can work and collaborate on Prezis with you and others you set up with license seats. How many seats you have depends on how your account was set up when you subscribed to Prezi Business, but it’s very easy to manage your seats to grant and revoke licenses from people as needed.
- [Instructor] If you have a Prezi Business account,…and you're the admin of that account,…you have a collection of licenses you can distribute…to other people so they can work and collaborate…on Prezis with you and others…you've set up with a license seat.…How many seats you have depends on how your account…was set up when you subscribed to Prezi Business,…but it's very easy to manage your seats…and to grant and revoke licenses from people as needed.…So if you're the admin for your account, just log in.…Here on the dashboard, under tools, click Admin Console.…And you can see in this case,…I have two licenses including my own…so I have one more that I can assign to another person.…
To grant a license to someone,…all you need is their email address.…Just type the address in here and then click invite.…Their name will appear down here…and they will receive an email with your invite…with a link they can click onto create…their own Prezi account.…Once they've accepted the invite,…they'll be able to determine whether…
- Identify the concept that Prezi presentations are designed around.
- Name the Prezi function that lets you zoom in to focus on detail and zoom out to get a big picture perspective.
- Recall how to remove comment dots and close comments in a presentation.
- Explain the difference between presenting from edit mode and from the dashboard.
- Recall how to prevent unauthorized people from viewing a Prezi Live presentation.
- Identify the file type which Prezi presentations can be exported as.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Create Your Prezi
2. Edit Your Prezi
3. Collaborate with Colleagues
5. Share Your Prezi
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.