In this video, explore the use of HR analytics to understand the labor market.
- You come into work, and what do you find?…Yet another resignation letter from another key leader.…You may become frustrated and wonder,…what in the world is going on here?…Using workforce analytics may give you…just the insight you need.…Workforce analytics uses data…to give insight into human behavior.…Questions like why is our turnover rate 20%…or is it time to give pay raises…can be answered using analytics.…
Analytics helps HR pros analyze trends, which allows HR…to plan appropriately and make recommendations…that are grounded in measurable data.…Business leaders respect this kind of analysis,…which improves an HR pro's credibility…as a strategic business partner.…Let's face it, many HR pros chose a career…in HR, not math or statistics.…Analyzing large amounts of data quickly…can present a huge challenge.…However, there are several tools available…that help HR pros draw conclusions about raw data.…
Being able to interpret this data is key.…The HR pro should be skilled in the art of storytelling…to convey what the data means and what actions…
- Determine which of the three organizational structures are most often used with different types of project.
- Explain how HR professionals establish trust with employees.
- Define the concept of “managing up.”
- Recognize the key elements of the Uniform Guidelines of Employee Selection Procedures.
- Summarize the four steps of the Kirkpatrick Model.
- Identify the characteristics of an entitlement compensation philosophy.
- Name another term used to describe a benefits needs assessment.
- List two things required for leaders when they provide feedback during a performance review.
Skill Level Advanced
Introduction to the PHR Certification Examwith Joanne Simon-Walters58m 16s Intermediate
1. Exam Topics: Business Management
2. Exam Topics: Talent Planning and Acquisition
3. Exam Topics: Learning and Development
4. Exam Topics: Total Rewards
5. Exam Topics: Employee and Labor Relations
6. Study Plan
Conclusion and Farewell
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.