Learn how to embody the behaviors of an assertive leader and put your newfound assertiveness into action.
- [Narrator] This is an audio course. No need to watch, just listen. - [Ivy] Have you ever felt like your leadership presence was subpar? You know deep inside you have what it takes to lead your team and organization to ultimate success, but you just don't know how to get there. Being assertive is one of the most challenging traits for a leader whose primary role is to unite people. Sometimes, leaders are just as clueless as the team they lead, but this doesn't have to be you. And that's what I'm going to teach you in this course. Hi, I'm Audrey Genevieve. I'm a leadership development expert. I'm an author and a speaker. I have taught, studied, and provided consultation in the area of human relations for almost 20 years. I've learned my fair share about the challenges of assertive leadership and I'm here to help. In this course, I'm going to teach you how to leverage the art of assertiveness, how to show empathy in a way that motivates others, and train you how to lead with confidence starting today. So if you're ready, let's go. (bright music)
This audio-only course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Defining assertive leadership
- Being self-aware and socially aware
- Demonstrating empathy
- Communicating effectively
- Leading with purpose
- Maintaining influence
- Leading with authenticity and integrity