Learn about the impact that artificial intelligence (AI) will have in the world of project management. Discover how to harness its power to streamline your workflow and stay ahead of the curve.
- Artificial intelligence, also known as AI, can be a project manager's friend or their worst nightmare. It all comes down to how you look at it. As a project manager, you should think of AI as a tool to help you do your job better. It can save you tons of time by curating and validating large volumes of data. When you think about it, AI is like shopping online and having products delivered to your house rather than going to the store. Information is delivered to you when you need it most. My name's Oliver Yarbrough.
I'm an author, speaker, and trainer in project management and growth strategies to increase value. Join me on LinkedIn Learning as I walk you through the fundamentals of artificial intelligence for project managers. You'll discover the major changes driving its adoption, how you can prepare for it, and what you need to do to harness it. Get ready. AI is coming to a project near you.
- The impact of AI on project management
- Major changes driving AI adoption
- Evolving work trends
- How the demand for predictability is driving AI
- Preparing for disruption by anticipating change
- Leveraging human creativity
- Initiating, planning, executing, and closing projects with AI