In this video, Dan discusses the rapidly growing influence of AI in the workplace and what that means for risk.
- We've all heard the term artificial intelligence.…And what it's normally coined as AI.…Most commonly, when we think of AI,…our minds likely go to our household helpers,…Amazon's Alexa, Google's Home Mini,…and even Siri from Apple.…These platforms help us find information,…search for programs on the television,…and get the latest hot recipe for dinner.…
What most of us don't fully consider is AI in the workplace.…Here are a few examples of how artificial intelligence…has been employed in businesses of all sizes.…The automated phone system that routes callers…to the correct person with just a few prompts.…This system has and continues to replace…a receptionist sitting behind the desk…frantically taking calls…while still trying to sound pleasant.…
The automated visitor sign-in system…is also kicking out the front desk receptionist.…I have several clients that have a single monitor…and keyboard that will greet you and request you sign in…and then triggers a call to the person you're meeting.…Computers and notebooks like iPads and Surfaces…
- Recall the detrimental effects a BOT attack can have on a company’s customer database.
- Recognize which individuals companies frequently fail to include in mid-crisis actions.
- Determine how Google Alerts can help a company protect itself against threats.
- Identify a threat that is least likely to cause a company financial harm.
- Define “culture shock” in the context of business operations.
- Name a type of leader that often uses their position for personal prestige rather than performing their roles.
- Predict what will happen with business insurance as technology evolves.