This course was created by Doug Rose. We are pleased to offer this training in our library.
- Natural language processing
- Automating customer service
- Building neural networks
- Classifying customers
- Clustering purchases
- Automated speech recognition
- Responding with virtual agents
- Making automated decisions
- Managing IoT devices
- Building machine learning platforms
- Making accurate predictions
- Reviewing the top machine learning tools
Skill Level Intermediate
- Many organizations are excited about the ways artificial intelligence can take their business to the next level. But they might not have a very clear sense of which AI tools will help them get there. Well-designed AI systems can help you better interact with your customers or identify new markets. These systems can predict your inventory and make real-time decisions. There's a huge amount of potential with this technology, but with so many possibilities, it can be hard to see the best place to start. Hi, I'm Doug Rose, and this course takes a look at popular tools and concepts in artificial intelligence systems. We'll start by exploring some high-level concepts, such as machine learning, artificial neural networks, deep learning, and natural language processing. Then we'll look at the tools you'll need to build these systems. Some of these might come from software vendors, while others might be open source tools that allow you to build your own systems. Whether you're an executive, director, project manager, product manager, or software developer, this course will help you benefit from this powerful technology. Your first AI products might determine the entire course of your business, so let's start figuring out what you need to know to build or buy the best AI systems for your organization.