What software do you need to succeed? In this video, explore a large list of apps that you can use to stay focused and productive.
- When it comes to working from home, … one of the other things you want to do … is make sure you have all of the software and apps you need … to do your work effectively. … I'm going to give you a list of my top 15 resources … to help you work more effectively at home. … Number one is Evernote. … Evernote helps you remember everything … across all of your devices. … Think of it as the ultimate reminder. … Then there's Dropbox. … Dropbox is cloud storage for your files. … What's great about Dropbox … is that you can access your files from anywhere … and anyone on your team can access the files as well. … And it's a great resource for version control … so that two or three people … aren't working on the same Word doc on different computers. … Then there's Mixmax. … Mixmax is a marketing automation software that allows you to … schedule or follow up appointments with people in one click. … It also allows you develop email sequences … and track the open rate and times … that people access your emails, …
This course was created by genconnectU. We are pleased to offer this training in our library.
- Setting up a great workspace
- Keeping a routine
- Using video chat
- Scheduling breaks
- Professional video conferencing
- Communicating with etiquette and care
- Staying focused
- Setting boundaries
- Working from home with kids
- Working from home as a manager
Skill Level Beginner
Time Management: Working from Homewith Dave Crenshaw1h 25m Intermediate
Establishing Work from Home Policieswith Mike Gutman28m 3s Intermediate
1. What You Need
Getting the proper equipment2m 45s
2. Starting Your Day and Scheduling
3. Professionalism, Etiquette, and Communication Online
4. Healthy Practices for Staying Focused
5. Working from Home with Kids
6. Working-from-Home Tips for Managers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.