Learn how a learning focus provides excellent customer service.
- Well trained employees exceed the needs of customers. … Well trained employees respond quickly and accurately … to inquiries from customers. … Well trained employees troubleshoot problems and well … trained employees add value to customers by providing … insights and ideas about the industry or your product. … Poorly or inadequately trained employees can cause mistakes, … missed opportunities and in some cases the loss … of a customer or client forever. … This is because untrained workers are inefficient. … They spend more time and effort trying to accomplish tasks … which should be simple and easy and they often know little … about the organization's own products and services. … This is obviously unacceptable. … You've heard arguments against training, it's expensive, … time-consuming, gets antiquated quickly, a waste of time. … Each of these myths need to be addressed so that front line … and other employees can be as effective as possible … when addressing customer needs. … Training programs don't have to be two or three day events, …
- Building competitive advantage through L&D
- Meeting customer needs
- Adopting new technologies
- Rating your organization's L&D maturity level
- Aligning learning goals and business goals
- Monitoring L&D performance with analytics