This audiobook was created by Penguin Random House. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Determining your goals and needs
- How to articulate your goals
- Figuring out who to ask
- Harnessing the power of your networks
- How to reach out to connections
- Making requests: The art of the ask
- Turning “no” into a successful new ask
- How to thank people for asking
Skill Level Beginner
- [Narrator] This is an audio course. No need to watch, just listen. - [Instructor] Asking for help is the most important skill you can master to succeed in life, and research shows that getting what we need is much easier than we think. All we have to do is ask. So how can we stop struggling on our own and start requesting the resources we need? Wayne Baker, professor of business administration at the University of Michigan and co-founder of Give and Take Incorporated, is here to teach you how to make this powerful skill a daily habit. In this audio course, Professor Baker presents a set of essential strategies developed in his must-read book, "All You Have to do is Ask" published by Penguin-Random House. These short lessons will help you figure out what you need, who to ask for it, how to ask to make yes the most likely answer, and how to return the favor or pay it forward.