This lessons discusses a few of the most popular agile frameworks used in product development.
- [Instructor] There are a lot of different Agile Frameworks … out there on the market today. … Many of these frameworks are going to combine … different techniques and tactics, … and give us the ability to do things … in a faster, more efficient way. … Some of these are more common than others, … and a lot of these are only focused on IT … because that's where a lot … of the world of Agile develop from. … They're all going to focus on … kind of three main concepts, though. … It's either the planning phase, … the collaborate and build phase, … or the deliver phase. … We're going to talk about that as we go through here … and talk about the Agile Frameworks. … Now, on the screen, you're going to see … 12 different Agile Frameworks. … We have Scrum, Kanban, Lean Startup, Lean, XP, SAFe, … DAD, DSDM, or Agile PM, DevOps, FDD, Crystal, and ASD. … Now the question I get from students is … do I have to know all of these frameworks? … The answer is no. … If you see the name, you should recognize …
Anyone who delivers projects in an agile environment can benefit from earning the PRINCE2® Agile Foundation certificate, the entry-level certification in the PRINCE2® methodology. PRINCE2® offers key principles, themes, and processes that can help project managers of all stripes manage their projects more effectively. In this course, instructor Jason Dion digs into the most essential PRINCE2® concepts as he prepares you to take and pass the PRINCE2® Agile Foundation certification exam. Learn about using scrum, kanban, and Lean Startup, as well as how to blend agile concepts with the PRINCE2® framework. Plus, explore how the seven principles, themes, and processes used in a PRINCE2® project management environment can be tailored in an agile environment.The PRINCE2 Agile® course on this page is offered by Dion Training Solutions, LLC, an ATO of AXELOS Limited. PRINCE2 Agile, PRINCE2 Agile Foundation, and the Swirl logo are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The principles, themes, and processes covered in PRINCE2®
- What’s agile?
- The basics of the scrum, kanban, and Lean Startup processes
- Blending PRINCE2® and agile
- Principles, themes, and agile
- Managing the seven processes
Skill Level Beginner
Exam Tips: PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitionerwith Claudine Peet32m 49s Intermediate
1. About This Course and the Exam
2. Overview of PRINCE2®
3. Introduction to Agile
4. Blending PRINCE2® and Agile
5. Principles, Themes, and Agile
6. Seven Processes and Agile
What to do next35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.